Legislative Clerk David Surdez placed the names of the 2013-14 House members on the voting board in the House Chamber early this week. The 134 name plates have to be adjusted by hand at least every two years.
The legislative session is scheduled to begin Jan. 8.
After redistricting, and the 2012 General Election, the Eden Prairie area will be represented by Yvonne Selcer, Jenifer Loon and Paul Rosenthal in the Minnesota House of Representatives, and David Hann and Melisa Franzen in the Senate.
See more election coverage on Eden Prairie Patch:
- Erik Paulsen Keeps U.S. District 3 Congress Seat
- Franzen Defeats Downey in Senate District 49 Race
- UPDATED: How Did Eden Prairie Vote On Local Races?
- Eden Prairie-Based Senator Named Minority Leader
- ixty Percent Of Eden Prairie Residents Said 'No' To Marriage Amendment
- Hennepin County Reports High Voter Turnout at 84 Percent
- Eden Prairie Representative Named Deputy Republican Leader