Editor's Note: The following is an Eden Prairie Center press release.
Eden Prairie Center welcomes five new stores to its merchandise mix, adding 25,457 square feet of space to its retail line-up. National and regional favorites joining the property include: DSW; Cotton On; Francesca's; Sub Zero Ice Cream and Yogurt; and Teavana. Opening dates range from March 2013 through 2014.
“These fantastic new stores complement our existing selection of fine fashion retailers and specialty tenants,” said Shannon McNamara, marketing coordinator at Eden Prairie Center. “Our loyal fashionistas will be thrilled with the trendy selections at our new stores, and families will be entertained and delighted with the flavorful treats coming to the center. It is a site to see and taste!”
These new stores and specialty food/drink destinations are in good company at Eden Prairie Center, alongside Von Maur, Chico’s, Talbots, LOFT, J. Jill, Posh Love, Target, Barnes & Noble and Coldwater Creek.
- DSW, planned to open in 2014, is the shoe shopping destination for style-conscious women and men who appreciate value. Customers experience a breathtaking assortment of designer shoes and boots at everyday value prices in a convenient shopping environment. Aisles are filled with the latest trends in men's and women’s shoes giving Shoe Lovers a staggering amount of choices. From casual and athletic shoes, to top-brand dress shoes, DSW is the ultimate destination for anyone who loves fashion and the excitement of finding the perfect shoe. The new 18,800-square-foot store will open on the Lower Level in the jcpenney wing.
- Specializing in on-trend clothing and accessories for women, Francesca’s is set to open in June 2013. Francesca’s only carries limited quantities of specially handpicked items so you don't have to worry about bumping into someone at a party with the same dress as yours. The best part is that their prices make everything easy to say yes to, so you know you'll always find something ah-mazing! Francesca’s will be located in Center Court on Lower Level next to Victoria’s Secret.
- Cotton On, slated to open in May 2013, is a larger than life, vibrant retail giant famous for fast-paced, cutting edge products across seven brands in nine countries. The Australian based Cotton On, who currently operates at Mall of America, offers great fashion, t-shirts, jeans, cardies and more for women and men. Cotton On will be located across from the Food Court next to Hollister in the Upper Level Sears Wing of the center.
- In June 2013, Teavana will open its newest store. The Teavana dream began with an idea that people would enjoy fresh, high-quality tea in a place that was part Tea Bar, part Tea Emporium. Teavana’s owners wanted to introduce people to the aromas, textures, and beneficial qualities of loose leaf teas while enlightening them with the history and variety of teas available. Teavana will be located on Lower Level in Center Court next to Von Maur.
- Sub Zero Ice Cream and Yogurt plans to open in March of 2013, near Doc Popcorn in Center Court. Before Sub Zero, people had to choose from a pre frozen product. Sub Zero makes it personal. Sure, Sub Zero could make ice cream the boring, old-fashioned way, but that just isn’t “cool” enough. Sub Zero blasts their ice cream with -321 degrees of liquid nitrogen to freeze it instantly and to-order so Sub Zero ice cream is the smoothest, creamiest, and freshest frozen treat worldwide.
Eden Prairie Center is located at 8251 Flying Cloud Drive, Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344. For directions and more information, please visit us on Facebook or www.edenprairiecenter.com or call (952) 941-7650.
Eden Prairie Center owned and managed byGeneral Growth Properties, Inc., a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust focused on owning, managing, leasing, and redeveloping regional malls throughout the United States and Brazil. GGP’s portfolio is comprised of 126 malls in the United States and 16 malls in Brazil comprising approximately 135 million square feet. GGP is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol GGP.