Banks: Most banks are closed on Tuesday. On Monday, some may be closed and some may be open fewer hours. You should check with your particular branch.
Businesses: Some businesses could choose to close Monday and Tuesday. Please call ahead before heading out to shop.
City offices: The City Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, and closed Tuesday.
Community Center: The Eden Prairie Community Center will be open from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday.
Fire: Firefighters will be working on Monday and Tuesday.
Garbage: Check with your carrier to find out how pickup service will be affected by the holiday.
- Allied Waste Service, 952-941-5174
- Buckingham Disposal, 952-226-6441
- Dick’s Sanitation, 952-469-2239
- Organics Disposal LLC, 952-443-2336
- Suburban Waste Services, 952-937-8900
- Waste Management, 952-890-1100
Library: The Eden Prairie Library will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, and closed Tuesday. It will be open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday and a regular schedule the remainder of the week.
Liquor: All Eden Prairie Liquor locations will be open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday, and closed Tuesday.
Mall: Eden Prairie Center will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday and Tuesday.
Police: Police officers will be on duty Monday and Tuesday.
Senior Center: The Senior Center is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, and closed Tuesday.
Transportation: SouthWest Transit won't run on Tuesday. On Monday, regular express service will run throughout the day.
- The last westbound express (route 698) will depart 19th and Old Washington at 7 p.m.
- The last eastbound express (route 684) will depart 82nd and Highway 41 at 5:06 p.m.