SuperValu Moving Toward Sale to Cerberus: Business Roundup
A look at what's happening with Eden Prairie businesses.
SuperValu Could Sell Two Chains to Cerberus Soon
Albertsons and Save-A-Lot are SuperValu's two largest chains. Selling the chains would give the company cash to pay down some of its more than $6 billion in debt and allow the company to focus on what to do with its nine other chains, the article said.
Cerberus aims to finalize some sort of deal by the end of the year. Eden Prairie Patch will update readers as more information becomes available.
Recent Eden Prairie business news:
- Eden Prairie 3D Printing Company Stratasys Plans Merger
- Changes Coming To Home Depot, Schussler Barn and Eden Prairie Road
- Stratasys Printers Turn Concepts Into 3D Models
- D'Amico & Sons Closes After Problem With Lease
- SuperValu Reports Run on Twinkies: Eden Prairie Business Roundup