Eden Prairie police officers were involved in a high-speed chase early Saturday morning.
You can listen to the chase via a scanner feed provided by Police Clips.
Minneapolis and Shakopee police were in pursuit of the same vehicle earlier in the night, according to Police Clips. The Police Clips page about the chase also includes audio of the Shakopee police pursuit.
The Eden Prairie part of the pursuit started near eastbound 494 and Bush Lake Road. An officer said the driver was "all over the road."
Three cars, one of which was a K-9 unit, followed the car north on 100 into Edina, onto eastbound 62, then south on 35W and then onto eastbound 66th Street.
The chase continued on eastbound 66th Street until an officer performed a PIT (police intervention technique) maneuver at the intersection with Lyndale in Richfield.
Speeds ranged from 55 mph in a 30-mph zone to more than 80 mph on the freeways.
The dispatcher said the driver "may be high on meth." An officer arrested the suspect at 1:38 a.m. in Richfield.
Information about the suspect was not immediately available.
See More on Patch
- Multi-City Pursuit and Warning About Man Wearing Clown Suit: West Metro Police, Fire and Court Report
- Woman Missing and Coach Admits Soliciting Prostitute: West Metro Police and Fire Report
- Murder Trial Starts, Fatal Shooting and Home Destroyed: West Metro Police, Fire and Court Report
- Threat to Police, Clean Water Act Violation and Shooting Guilty Plea: West Metro Crime and Fire
- Man Charged for Videos, Stabbing and Stolen Puppy: West Metro Police, Fire Report
Most Popular articles
- Mandy Matula: Search Saturday in St. Cloud, Upcoming Fundraiser
- Tavern 4 & 5: A New Restaurant Comes to Eden Prairie
- Minnesota Teen's Tragic Death Drives Dixits to Combat Distracted Driving
- Police Find 1/4 Pound Pot, LSD in SUV Headed to Jamband Music Festival in Illinois
- Mandy Matula: Police Target Areas Surrounding Eden Prairie and Stearns County